[amt] Re: quorter tones

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <flutelover@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 10:29:38 +0200

ziad:

Of cores if i have any info, i'lll be the first one to put my info.

i don't have any new ways,
in doing quare quarter tones,
just, i record  midi instrument, let's say, "flute", then, assign another
chanael to  the flute patch, then minus this chanael by adding  a value which i
can't remember right now, in the event list, so this chanael, well be minus ...,
then go to the my original flute chanael, then select by felter, and checked
notes, then set the range,
you'll find something, called from and to,
set the same as one note,
Like E, if u want the E to be minused,
then, hit ok,
then cut it,
and go to the minus chanael and hit p[as paste,
this is all i can do, n this situations,
its not difficult, but need more practise,
please, try and tell me the results.