[amt] Re: quarter tones finally

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <flutelover@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:49:40 -0700

Working?

----- Original Message ----- From: "sam" <sassanrezaie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 10:55 AM
Subject: [amt] Re: quarter tones finally

hi ramy
 can you explain clearer, because I really couldn't understand.
i think, in this way, it can only change the notes that you have already recorded.
but if we want to play with quarter tone, how we can do that?
by the way, if you still couldn't sort out the sib speaking, just let me know.
regards

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>