[amt] Re: please help

  • From: "sam" <sassanrezaie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 04:40:44 +0100

so what I suggest is...
select all tract again
go to event view and like last time, tick every thing but note
copy it to the board and paste them in a new project
sonar has got bogs some time doing this sort of dancing my friend.
by the way ask Ahmad to join to  the list, maybe we can make this list bigger
in the future and have good ideas and materials only suitable for the middle
east musicians

regards