[amt] Re: please help

  • From: "sam" <sassanrezaie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 02:19:51 +0100

hi sheikh
make sure that you give midi channel to each track individually and
respectively.
that has to be one of the most important reason
if not solved, then it means that there have to be some midi information in
event view which cause this changing.
select all of tracks

open the event view
go to edit menu
and choose select by filters from the select menu
in the open click on all and then remove the tick from note.
go to edit menu and choose delete
I also advise you to subscribe in j sonar forum which there are much more handy
people around.

good luck