[amt] Re: let's share

  • From: "Duke" <douk.fattah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:39:16 -0000

Sounds good. One comment though. Don't you think that the piccolo part should be a little bit less harsh? But in all, it's a nice work you've done there. Could you share if possible the steps you've taken to achieve it?

Douk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>