[amt] Re: hypper sonic

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <flutelover@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 03:16:54 +0200

great,
now, am using it on all my work,
really great, adn too easy synth.
good  luck.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: sam
  To: amt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 11:21 PM
  Subject: [amt] Re: hypper sonic

  Ramy,
  worked.
  thanks
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Ramy Moustafa
    To: amt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 11:36 AM

    hi sam:

    first open the hyper sonik, from the incert Vst in sonar 6 ok?
    then, hit control tap, and you'll be in the track pain, right?
    then, when u r in the name of the track, hit application to go to the track
properties.
    then, make sure that the track output is hypersonik, then assign the
chanael, let's say, chanael 1.
    then, choose the bank,
    and then choose the patch,
    i tried it here and its working great,
    try step by step and tell me the results.