[amt] Tico tico

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 23:49:34 +0200

hi all:

sorry if this is out off lists, but really, when i enjoy, i wish that all my
friends  enjoy with me.

I think, most of us love the Tico Tico music.
i searched and download more than 60 arrangements for tico tico,
i rar them, and i'll send here the links, i put them in 2 parts, just
download the 2 parts, put them in  one   folder, and start extracting the
part02, and you'll get the tico tico, folder,
enjoy, and give me your comments, if u like u can send me your comments
out off list, send them to:
moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx

Part01:
https://rcpt.yousendit.com/664324177/ea1bdd8c9324e7b2409751188e6c24ca

Part02!:
https://rcpt.yousendit.com/664379601/507c33364f1bff8fde04256aa276d02b

And if u need the original score, tell me.
Thanks allot for edrian.

Again,
Enjoy listening.
Cheers
Ramy Moustafa

to unsubscribe, send  a blank message to:
amt-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field
- Online, searchable archives of your list are available at
//www.freelists.org/archives/amt