[amt] Hi to all our new listers

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:30:34 +0200

hi all:

just wana say hi to all  our listers,
of cores, we r so small group, but i hope that we can be a very big group.
my name is ramy moustafa,
am just the admin, but all of u  r the moderators.

am a pianest in the cairo opera house,
i graduated from the faculty of musical education in helwan university,
and now, am making my hi graduate studys,
i have my very small center for teaching all musical instruments,
also, am a composer and arranger,
let's go to the list main subject,
i have sonar,  and some soft synth that i can use to produce, my music,
concerning hard ware.

i have a yamaha  psr a 1000, and a korg tr,
a Yamaha mixer,

i think this is just for now,
please, i need each member introduc e yourself, in order to know each other, and in the first of each month, i'll post an email containing all our members intros,
let's start.

_
Cheers:
Ramy moustafa,
if music be the food of love, play on...

for anything related to my center "nagham" send an email to:
nagham.lovers@xxxxxxxxx
00224850021
or call:
0020113201616

be treated as equals, and communication is the way we can bring this
about.
Email and msn:
flutelover@xxxxxxxx
Yahoo ID:
goldenear82@xxxxxxxxx
mobile:
0020102221750
0020113201616
skype:
roma 30,

to unsubscribe, send  a blank message to:
amt-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field
- Online, searchable archives of your list are available at
//www.freelists.org/archives/amt