[amt] Hi to all our new listers

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:30:34 +0200

hi all:

just wana say hi to all  our listers,
of cores, we r so small group, but i hope that we can be a very big group.
my name is ramy moustafa,
am just the admin, but all of u  r the moderators.

am a pianest in the cairo opera house,
i graduated from the faculty of musical education in helwan university,
and now, am making my hi graduate studys,
i have my very small center for teaching all musical instruments,
also, am a composer and arranger,
let's go to the list main subject,
i have sonar,  and some soft synth that i can use to produce, my music,
concerning hard ware.

i have a yamaha  psr a 1000, and a korg tr,
a Yamaha mixer,

i think this is just for now,
please, i need each member introduc e yourself, in order to know each other, and in the first of each month, i'll post an email containing all our members intros,
let's start.

Ramy moustafa,
if music be the food of love, play on...

for anything related to my center "nagham" send an email to:
or call:

be treated as equals, and communication is the way we can bring this
Email and msn:
Yahoo ID:
roma 30,

to unsubscribe, send  a blank message to:
with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field
- Online, searchable archives of your list are available at