[amt] Happy feast

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 03:06:00 +0200

hi all:

just wana say happy feast to all our group members,
i know am too lasy these days, but really am too busy in my work

i made new arrangements to some arabic and turkesh songs,.

also french ones.

now, am working in a big song for abd el wahhab, called, La mesh ana eli abki, really big job, god be with me "smiles"

u, what about u? tell me your projects and how well u  spend the feast?
_
Cheers:
Ramy moustafa,
if music be the food of love, play on...

for anything related to my center "nagham" send an email to:
nagham.lovers@xxxxxxxxx
00224850021
or call:
0020113201616

be treated as equals, and communication is the way we can bring this
about.
Email and msn:
flutelover@xxxxxxxx
Yahoo ID:
goldenear82@xxxxxxxxx
mobile:
0020102221750
0020113201616
skype:
roma 30,

to unsubscribe, send  a blank message to:
amt-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field
- Online, searchable archives of your list are available at
//www.freelists.org/archives/amt