[amstereo-dmf] Re: Very OT : Anyone record AGT Final in HD ??

  • From: "Dennis M. Falk" <quozl1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amstereo-dmf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:16:13 -0700

On Sep 18, 2009, at 8:58 AM, Dave wrote:

Yes as subject any members in the US record this in HD I wonder ? Very much wanting a copy of it if poss :)

I assume this is because of the Susan Boyle appearance. ;) I don't have a DVR, so for me, the answer is "no", although I did see it-- The performance should already be on YouTube- Just look for "Susan Boyle" + "Wild Horses". :) She made this lesser-known Stones song her own, and convinced me to preorder her forthcoming CD. :)

d.m.f.

--
dmf's AM Stereo List - AM stereo and more!
List address: amstereo-dmf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx