[amstereo-dmf] Re: AM Stereo Files Are Now Back Online

  • From: David Mitchell <davidm44509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amstereo-dmf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 13:16:21 -0400

Hi Norbert, were you using ftp or https when things froze up?

Yes, I understand the difference between the upload and download speeds.
When I lived in GA and had DSL, my speeds were 1.5 down and 256 up. Here in
OH on a cable modem my speeds are 7.0 down and 512 up. This means my upload
speed (or your download speed) should be nearly twice as fast as it used to
be. I've noticed that when uploading, my uploads in GA averaged around 22-23
kbps and here they are averaging between 52-56 kbps.

Dave in OH
(Where it looked like we were having a blizzard from all the snow on
Thursday night then on Friday it's sunny and 50)