[amsaboard] Re: [pennamsa] AMSA Upcoming Event

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikbp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amsaboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:24:45 -0800

Hey guys,

I thought the meeting was earlier on Thursday. I have MCAT class at
that time so I won't be able to make it actually.  Al, I'll come by to
give you pizza money some time before then. Let me know if I can do
anything else to help you guys even though I can't be there. Thanks

--Pratik

--
Pratik B. Patel
University of Pennsylvania