[amod] Fwd: Re: RE: Amiga.org Moderators List

  • From: Chris Fraser <argo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:30:22 -0400

From: Chris Fraser <argo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: aomod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: Re: RE: Amiga.org Moderators List
Date: 5/18/2002 5:58:07 PM

5/18/2002 5:48:16 PM, Chris Fraser <argo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey, nOMAAM is it you?

yup, just as I guessed it was nOMAAM's email that was bouncing. Just PM'd him,
so he should be
on board as soon as he gets it.

--
"The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate for the stormy present. The
occasion is piled high
Concluding Remarks, December 1, 1862

                           -
President Abraham Lincoln
Copyleft 2001: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html

-------- End of forwarded message --------
--
"The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate for the stormy present. The
occasion is piled high
with difficulty, and we must rise to the occasion. As our case is new, so we
must think anew,
and act anew. We must disentrall ourselves, and then we shall save our
country.We can not escape
history. We will be remembered, in spite of ourselves. The fiery trial through
which we pass
will light us down in honor or dishonor, to the last generation. We shall nobly
save, or meanly
lose our last best hope of Earth."                       Annual Message to
Congress, Concluding
Remarks, December 1, 1862

                           -