[AMHSO] II Internatinal Rule 110 Winter Workshop March-2005

  • From: Abdiel Caceres <acaceres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amhso@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:02:46 +0100

After a long return, passing through Coln, Brussels and Paris, already I am again in Mexico, After speaking with my thesis director, we have decided that the II Internatinal Rule 110 Winter Workshop March-2005 it can be organized by us, in our advanced study and research center.

In principle the topics of the workshop are such that the previous one:
-Cellular automata. Applications and Theory
-SmallWord
-Artificial Life. Boids, and any thing finished in "oid".
-Ecological models
-Microbiological applications
-Workshops.... (maybe the same... mathematica, starlogo (netlogo)...)

The costs, dates, places are obvious not defined still, but like stimulus to have participated in the first winter workshop, perhaps we are saved to pay the inscription cost, only the accomodation, meals and transport and we are going to look for support to also obtain some type of scholarships of meals. Well, the place could be here, in our advanced study and research center because here can have Internet, library, copies, halls exhibitions/presentations...even more there are many interesting places to know

Martin, Konrad, Carlos, Joana, Andrei, Genaro, Carlo (and every one else) work to present at least 1 conference of 1 hour

So, you must be considered like special guests in the II-Rule 110 Winter Workshop on Cellular Automata and Artificial Life. Mexico 2005

-abdiel caceres gonzalez
Centro de Investigacion y de Estudios Avanzados IPN
Mexico DF
http://computacion.cs.cinvestav.mx/~acaceres
tel.[01|044] 55-1171-4008