[amc] Re: sUNDAY cOFFEE hOUR

  • From: Barb Gingerich <barbwhitegingerich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Micheal J. McEvoy" <chewy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:04:25 -0700 (PDT)

Ray and I will bring something also.  We will have to leave after the service,
however, as he's got to catch another plane....

"Micheal J. McEvoy" <chewy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I'll bring a pie or
two, maybe a coffee cake.
Depends on what is available at the local farmer's market Saturday morning.

As a side note, I went to my Doctor on Tuesday to have him look at my shoulder
that I had injured on Saturday. It looks like I tore the right rotator cuff.
So I'm not going to be working EMS for awhile, so I will be at church every
week for several months.

Shalom,
Micheal
--
Micheal McEvoy St. Brigid's Gate Farm
chewy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mahomet, Texas

Beautiful Brown Eggs from Free-Range Chickens, Free-Range Broilers & Turkeys,
Grass-fed Dexter Beef & Dairy

Support your Farmers and Ranchers, Buy Locally Grown Food
Sustainable Agriculture From A Christian Perspective
http://associate.com/groups/christsustainag

-------
Austin Mennonite Church, (512) 926-3121 www.mennochurch.org