[amc] Re: reply - SOOP

  • From: Garland Robertson <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stephen Hochstetler <shochste@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 15:31:15 -0500

hello steve, thanks for your gracious response to the request for support of the soop couple. i received word that their plans have changed and it now appears they will not be desiring to come to austin after all. if the situation changes or another couple indicates an interest i will let you know. thank you for your ministry to the community. may it go well with you. sincerely,

g robertson

On 10/25/2010 1:49 PM, stephen hochstetler wrote:
To all at AMC,
Pat and I have been blessed by hosting and getting to know the SOOP volunteers in past years. We don't want to be "hogging" the joy of hosting. So if anyone else wants to host the couple please do not let us step in front of you, we are happy to share hosting. If no one else steps forward we are happy to do this again in February.
Steve