[amc] a note from the pastor

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 12:05:42 -0600

I will be out of the office next week for my scheduled absence.  And Laura
and I will be in Kansas next weekend so I can attend a WDC meeting on Sat,
Sep 22.

Linda will be our guest preacher for sun, Sep 23.  The scriptures selected
for the worship service are Psalm 51:1-10; Luke 15:1-10; and 1Timothy
1:12-17.  The sermon title is 'Our Great Adventure Home.'