[amc] a note from the pastor

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 10:24:28 -0500

We will be taking the month of September as an opportunity to reaffirm our
commitment to be church together.  During the worship service persons
desiring to enter into this covenant with others of us are invited during
the offertory to sign the form that will be placed on the alter table.

Also, I will be away for my scheduled absence on Sunday, Sep 17,  and there
is space remaining for someone to bring a meditation/sermon.  If there is a
reflection processing within your spirit that you might wish to share with
the community, this will be an opportunity for you.  Please let me know if
this is something you desire to do.

Thank you for your ministries to our community.  May it go well with you.
Sincerely,