[amc] a note from the pastor

  • From: Garland Robertson <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 09:30:53 -0500

I pray you are finding many occasions to give thanks as you engage in faith the life of the world around you.

Laura and I will be driving to the MC/USA conference in Columbus, beginning tomorrow morning, returning July 6. We will miss being together with you yet are grateful for this opportunity to share in the life of the national Mennonite community.

Craig Headley will be our preacher for Sunday, June 28, and Marilyn will be preaching during worship on July 5. We will be blessed by these contributions to support and encourage us in our journey of faith.

No one has volunteered for Children's story or Nursery care for either June 28 or July 5. If you would enjoy serving the community in this way, please come prepared to minister to us as you are able.