[amc] a note from the pastor

  • From: Garland Robertson <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 14:00:27 -0500

I pray you are invigorated by the awareness of the divine spirit companioning with you to give you comfort and encouragement.

None can stop the Spirit of power, who is poured out on all flesh. The long-awaited release of God’s Holy Spirit compels us to testify to our own journey from death into life—to bear witness to the hope that is within us.

We welcome this next Sunday Gilberto Flores and his wife Rosa in our community. Gilberto is serving in the WDC Associate Conference Minister position formerly held by Marco. Gilberto will speak in the Sanctuary Study class as a resource for our continuing series on discerning Mennonite identity as well as be our guest preacher on this Pentecost Sunday.

May it go well with you. Sincerely,