[amc] a note from the pastor

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:06:25 -0600

I pray you are excited by the anticipations of the seasons of Advent and
Christmas.

This next Sunday we will begin our journey through Advent toward the
reception of God's profound commitment to make a home with us.  ln these
celebrations may we recognize anew the fulfillment of God's promise always
to be with us and among us.  As we participate in all occasions when God
extends divine love and invitation to us, let us rejoice that we can
together share in the consequences of God's intervention for the sake of our
eternal destiny.