[amc] One Peace at a Time

  • From: ldabraham <ldabraham@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 22:11:40 -0600

We saw Turk Pipkin's new movie tonight at the Arbor Cinema, "One Peace at a
Time", and came out wishing you all could see it.  He has portrayed a global
message of hope among despair, and it is particularly compelling since he and
his "Nobelity Project" are based in Austin.  Go see it if you can, and take
your kids and friends.

NOTE: it is drawing so well it was extended for a week.  There are free
matinees for teachers and school groups, too!

Think "An Inconvenient Truth", with a focus on the possibility of providing
basic rights to every child. Viewers are invited to investigate the great
challenges facing our world: Water, Nutrition, Healthcare, Education,
Opportunity, Technology & Design, Energy, Climate Change, Peace and
Sustainability.

To watch the trailer, go to www.nobelity.org <http://www.nobelity.org>

The film features the insights of Nobel Peace laureates Muhammad Yunus and
Stephen Chu, Willie Nelson and many others. Music by Ben Harper, Bob Dylan,
Jack Johnson, Cat Stevens, Bob Schneider and more.

Larry and Dolly