[amc] Houston Relief Sale

  • From: stephen hochstetler <srh2pjh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mennonite Church Austin <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 16:46:16 -0500

Saturday - November 13   9AM - 4PM

The quilts, wall hangings, craft and furniture items now have their pictures
at http://www.texasreliefsale.org .

For the sale there is both a need for volunteers and bidders.   If you find
yourself not being there but interested in something in the pictures let me
know and I will be happy to be a proxy bidder for you at the sale.

The sale itself is a bit of fun, beside the auction there is crafts being
sold in another room, a tent for Ten Thousand Villages, great food made by a
number of Texas Hispanic churches.

Volunteering -
1) people working as a team to put tents in/out of the display frame
2) if you are technical, I will need more help with the computers this
year.   Inputting bidders and if you are here before the sales, helping
setup items in the system.
3) Other things like greeting or working in the craft area is also needed

If you have any questions, or would like to organize any car pooling, feel
free to call me.   Pat/Steve go over Friday night and a number of others
have driven over Saturday morning in past years.

Thanks,  steve
965-5328