[amc] Game night?

  • From: Craig Headley <craigheadley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Carrie Bert <carrie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Thad Crouch <thadcrouch@xxxxxxxxx>, Jared Diener <j.diener@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jared Diener <jd.diener@xxxxxxxxx>, Aaron Gerber <agerbman@xxxxxxxxx>, Doug Gmennonite <dglongneck@xxxxxxxx>, Joel Goering <jfgoering@xxxxxxxxx>, Craig Headley <craigheadley@xxxxxxxxx>, Robert Knipe III <kniper1@xxxxxxxxx>, Rebecca L-A <r.lambdin.abraham@xxxxxxxxx>, Kareem Lehman <kareemlehman84@xxxxxxxxx>, Pamela Neumann <pjnsatx@xxxxxxxxx>, Sarah Reesor <sarah.m.reesor@xxxxxxxxx>, Katherine Skanse <kaskanse@xxxxxxxxx>, Emily Smith <smith.emilya@xxxxxxxxx>, Zachary Stoughton <pianotuner@xxxxxxx>, Zachariah Stoughton <zstoughton@xxxxxxx>, David Thiessen <datvdb@xxxxxxxxxx>, Greg Thiessen <gregst@xxxxxxxxxx>, Nathan Toews <nwtoews@xxxxxxxxx>, Charity Wenger <charitywenger@xxxxxxxxx>, Dixie Yoder <dixichik1981@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 06:35:43 -0800 (PST)

Janice and Steve are volunteering to host games tonight at their house,
starting around     7 p.m. ! (See e-mail below)

Let us know if you will be joining us! Either respond to Janice or let me know
and I'll forward it on.

See you tonight!

Craig

From: Janice Friesen <janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: game night?
To: "Craig Headley" <craigheadley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 7:05 PM

I wonder if anything ever came of having a game night tomorrow night for New
Year's Eve?  We just got back from California and are trying to figure out what
we are going to do.  It could be that the other church is using the building.
If that is true we could invite people here.  Let me know what you think.

Janice and Steve