[amc] Fwd: SOOP

  • From: Garland Robertson <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Gloria Neunaber <gloneunaber@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Trinity Child Development Center <trinitycdc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Lyndon Rogers <lyndonrogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 09:58:12 -0500

I am sending the request below for your consideration. In the past we have hosted couples who have come to spend a few weeks with us for the purpose of assisting with repairs/improvements in our facilities and to find enrichment for themselves in a more manageable climate. This arrangement often depends on our ability to find lodging for these persons as well as to identify projects they would be able to engage. Please reflect on this opportunity and we will determine if this program will be possible for us next February.

May it go well with you. Sincerely,
Garland Robertson