[amc] Re: 10/31 Sanctuary Sunday School class

  • From: Ray Gingerich <rjgingerich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 00:21:45 -0500

Hi Sarah,

I wish I could be a part of this discussion.

BTW, you can read the book, "The Kingdom of God is Within You" at
http://books.google.com/books?id=9cCixpNn9XEC&printsec=frontcover&dq=The+Kingdom+of+God+is+Within+You&source=bl&ots=YlAthANfIa&sig=r87s269ZaU9NsDQ9nVxjowORxfE&hl=en&ei=MlfKTOWTGI-kvgPlj9XIDw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCYQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q&f=false

Ray

--
Center for Strength-Based Strategies
Ray Gingerich, Senior Associate

*"We smile amidst our own despair that our children might have hope”*  Ray
G.