[amayausers.com] Re: where would a person go for digitizing training

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 07:09:03 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/484.html#000005

Rod Springer will be approximately 8 hours away but well worth the trip.  If
time is a factor, and money is not, he might be able to visit you.

Rod is well versed in all levels of Design Shop and many different versions as
well.

I have taught Rod many, many things.

Uh,.. I mean, I have learned from Rod, many, many things.

Seriously, Rod is your goto source.

If time is a factor, I personally have met with customers at some "mid point",
say, a coffee shop, and spent the better half of a day with them explaining
Design Shop.  This way, you only pay for half the travel and the instructor's
time.  But keep in mind, if the training becomes lengthy, it would only be
right to pay your instructor for a motel's stay rather than driving in the wee
hours of the night falling asleep at the wheel.

Just offering up options.

Ed Orantes
Melco Tech & Trainer