[amayausers.com] Re: where do you store your designs

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 06:13:38 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/485.html#000009

I am wondering if we are not missing out on a good system here.  Is there
anyone in the almost 1000 members of this list that use the database?

And Rod, is that you that said, "NO"?  Are you sure about that  --  because
when you look in the Help for the Database, there is quite a bit there.  You
can have customers and prices. Is this wiped out every time we upgrade?  I
would think not, but you do think it does get wiped out.  How do we find out
the real answer instead of just guessing or going with our gut feeling.

Juli in Kona