[amayausers.com] Re: where do you store your designs

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 13:32:46 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/485.html#000011

I have a second harddrive installed on our computer and a file on that labeled
'Customer designs'. Each customer, even if only 1 file, gets a folder in there
and designs and changes are saved right to that. In case of computer meltdown
or even upgrading the computer, the tech (won't catch ME doing it!) just takes
the hard drive 'storage' and moves it over. Never had a problem with a lost
image yet! Only images I forgot to save in the right place...LOL...