[amayausers.com] Re: where do you store your designs

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 21:58:09 UT

This message was posted by ByteStitch on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/485.html

Hello I am new to amaya. Just bought a refirb big red and design studio 9.
looking at the  design database that is included. Wondering where is the
default directory for the designs. do they all have to be stored there? or is
it a linking of each individual design?
I am trying to set up a folder directory of my designs on a networked drive and
not sure how to connect it to the design database any suggestions would be
appreciated.
Thanks