[amayausers] Re: waivers for customer provided items

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:23:27 -0700

Pretty sure Dana is in Canada :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, OR
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 8:27 AM
Subject: [amayausers] Re: waivers for customer provided items

Just curious-where are you, Ram Printing? Have one here in NH...
Roland

From: Ram Printing and Promotions Inc <ramprinting@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 08:08:16 -0700
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's what I use. If a customer is not willing to sign then they can go
elsewhere as there is no money in "embroidery only" to replace customers
goods...especially if they are a one of a kind or cherished piece that is not
easy to find.

I hereby acknowledge the ANY Customers Own Goods brought in for "Embroidery
Only" are left at the owners risk. In the event of incident(s) beyond Ram
Printing & Promotions Inc. control (ie. power outages etc.) we cannot be held
responsible for the replacement or replacement cost of items lost or damaged

Customer Signature:                                               Date:

Hope this helps.

Oh by the way I should be ordering two more machines end of this week or first
of next to increase my commercial embroidery production. Bringing the grand
total to 5 amayas (or the equivalent to 15 commercial heads of a different
brand.)

Dana @
Ram Printing & Promotions Inc.
(780) 875-5073