[amayausers.com] until we meet again

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 16:53:10 -0500

Hi John,

I need to be removed from the list until I move and get settled in my new place
in Austin.  Don't know when that will be, but I won't say goodbye; instead "my
best to all of you until we 'meet' again; thank you all for the help, support,
and friendship that you've offered me these last 3 years."

Take care,
Sandra Walker
(formerly) A&E Clothing and Embroidery
Each day is an adventure, full of possibilities...live with passion!