[amayausers] Re: tshirt embroidery

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 08:47:19 -0800 (PST)

I will be buying them.  Gildan 100% pocket t's.
  Any suggestions as to the font and settings that you would suggest???
  What type of backing do you use?
John Yaglenski <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Darlene:

It can be done... we stitch on T's all the time - you really need to watch
your density settings - in other words, only make it as dense as it has to
be. Maybe even think of doing the names with a smaller needle and smaller
thickness thread.

Are these shirts you are buying or shirts they are supplying? If they are
supplying - I'd be wary unless you can get the exact make and thickness of
the shirts so you can buy one and do a bunch of practice sew outs.

Bottom line is - it's possible.