[amayausers.com] Re: trouble with hats again...

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 14:27:39 -0500

Herb, I don't find your phone number around...so when you get back in
give me a ring!
I'll be playing in the office until 4 pm probably.
I digitized it here, and set it up (I thought!) for hats like I always do- start at the bottom, center out, etc. and all detailed areas finish completely before moving to another one-instead of laying down all of one color at a time like
I do on flats...
only 11 needle changes, but the problem is up and down the center seam of the hat. I'm going to set it up again now, and change all the fill densities from 6.5 ( I think that's what I used) to 8 first and see what happens. Good thing I have scrap hats to work on. Did a 5 panel hat first-the design went nonstop with no problems. 6 panel hat...crap!

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .xls, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based programs. Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not for graphics. Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed. ANY sign and logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand) without any compression or .eps.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Feb 23, 2008, at 1:34 PM, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

This message was posted by HERB on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/ topic/2/442.html#000002

Are you running auto or manual feed? Design digitized for caps? What type how & much backing?
Hooping issues???

Will be back to the shop in a couple hours if you want to call.