[amayausers.com] Re: tractor design

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:16:56 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/47.html#000002

I did some work for a Farm Group- antique tractors-and trust me, they can spot
the difference between 'generic' and an actual model!
And another client, rebuilds and modifies engines-took one glance at a
'cartoon' of an engine with flames shooting out the pipes and knew exactly what
it was-(a ford) and all I saw was a cartoon of a hotrod engine!
So before you sew, have them proof it!
If the 'generic' design isn't close enough, you can still take that digitized
file and modified it-move grill pattern, positions of headlight, whatever and
turn it into the right model without having to start from scratch!