[amayausers] threadbreaks

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:41:54 -0600

Hi everybody & happy Monday.
I still have threadbreaks on most of my sewouts.  Most of the time the thread
pops or jumps all the way up to the middle silver thread guide (the one with
the #s on it).  Sometimes it even pops out of the last hole in that thread
guide.  And the thread is very often shredded or frayed as well.  If I increase
the MT very much, then I start getting false bobbin breaks.  This is SOOOOOO
frustrating!

I'm using Organ 75/11 ballpoint needles and have them turned slightly to the
right. Mostly sewing
pique polos or 50/50 tee shirts with 2 pieces of 2 oz. cutaway backing and an
MT of 5.  Any ideas?

Thank you,
Sandra Walker
A&E Custom Embroidery
936.588.1015   800.291.6953
We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!