[amayausers] Re: thread question

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 07:00:23 +1000

Terri,

Over dying used to happen a lot probably 12+ years ago. I am not sure it
happens much anymore.

Try polyester thread and if you still have problems try changing the
needle number you are sewing on or check your design.

I can have a look at the design for you at no charge if it is happening
with a particular design.

Anand

Just some musing for this afternoon..     I understand that black thread
is
the weakest due to the over dying.  Are spools of thread weaker nearer
the cone or outside?  If so, is it only on certain colors?  Does it
matter for 1000 M vs. 5000 M cones?

Terri

Embroidery Creations

27/09/2006