[amayausers] Re: thread comparison numbers?

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 09:42:05 -0700

Go into Design shop
Right click on the color list on the bottom and go to properties,
at the top left where it says color chart, scroll down to Madeira 40
then plug in the number and they match up, I did and the,
brown, black and blue seem to match.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches

1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504 Fax 541-471-0427

420 SW H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com