[amayausers.com] Re: thread breaks

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:08:15 UT

This message was posted by cbireley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/908.html#000005

Thanks for the tips...the breaks are random, doesn't matter what design...could
be a stock one or something I've done.  I don't digitize many things, really.
I use a mix of threads...ARC, Maderia mostly.  I have an XT.  The needles are
the same ones that came w/the machine and I'm using ballpoint right now on
nylon.  Auto feed does it's own thing, I've tried standard on about 5 or 6.
Still getting breaks.  Changed needles.  This has happened w/me from the
beginning of my "career", about 3 years ago.  I just don't know what I'm doing
or enough about the settings to tweak them.

Thanks for all of the advice and suggestions...