[amayausers] thread breaks

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: users amaya <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 12:47:07 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone,
I am a newbie to the AMAYA and commercial embroidery
machines.  I had my machine stitching successfully and
last night and today I have been experiencing a lot of
thread breaks.  I have both the poly Arc mini and
regular cones on the machine.  I have noticed that the
thread breaks seem to occur on the needles using the
mini cones.  Does anyone have any ideas why I am
getting these thread breaks and what I can do to solve
this problem.

Thanks,
Susan Riedlinger
Embroidery Station