[amayausers] Re: thread breaks

  • From: Kushnerick <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 17:06:58 -0600

Hi Ron

Thanks for your opinion. I have looked at the Amaya's and like most
things about the machine but in all honesty, the one feature that
concerns me the most is the auto top thread tensioning.

Did you have a lot of experience with machines using traditional
tensioning methods before purchasing the Amaya.? I ask this because I am
used to manual tensioning and personally find it to be much easier and
simpler than what the auto tensioning appears to be.

Perhaps it is just a matter of me being "old school" and I'm afraid to
move over to the dark side ???????

Bob