[amayausers] Re: thread breaks

  • From: "r.rinehartsr" <drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 15:31:01 -0500

Well, I don't have the auto tensioning feature, but the only time I have
thread breaks is when I need to change a needle, the bobbin thread runs out
or the thread catches on the spool label or something like that.  I always
set my tee shirts and thin polos to 5 and denim, twill or pique or sweat
shirts to 6 and have few breaks.  I don't have the new machine.  I bought
mine last September, close to the time they brought out the new one.  I
planned on downloading the auto tensioning, but was told at a recent show in
Indpls, that it was not free.  Is that what all you out there were told?
But, actually I have no problem setting the tension myself... hope I haven't
jinxed myself!!!!!!!!   Debbie