[amayausers.com] Re: thread breaking

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:42:14 UT

This message was posted by cbireley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/998.html

I've been working on a job for 3 days...all has gone well, for the most part.
Yesterday I started w/tons of thread breaks...the machine goes about 10
stitches and the thread just breaks. It's not shredding.  I've done the usual
needle change, check, bobbin check, oiling etc...I've changed no settings from
when it was sewing out really well for 2 days straight.  The only thing I can
think of is the humidity in the air these last few days...my office has a 43%
humidity level b/c it is in the basement area.  What can I do to help this?  Or
is there anything else it could be?

Thanks!