[amayausers.com] Re: thread Preference

  • From: Steve Cohen <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 08:46:42 -0400

I have been using Isacord thread with Coats bobbins for about 15 years now,
that combination works well for me on my EMT. I would imagine an Amaya would
run it well too. Used to buy it from MelcoMart when they used to be called
Accessory Resource Corp. but they droped the Isacord line about 10 years ago. I
get directly from Ackermann now.

From: drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [amayausers.com]
Re: thread PreferenceDate: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 07:54:53 -0500

Darlene,
I tried Madeira but had a lot of thread breaks (it must be better on home
machines) but I've had great luck with both Gunold Poly and Robison Anton Poly.
Debbie RinehartDeb'z-N-Stitcheswww.debznstitches.com765-342-7392