[amayausers] Re: thread....

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:34:07 -0400

Hi Barbara:

We were told to stay away from the little spools if possible (of course
shortly after we had bought the whole set!) and that while ARC thread is ok,
that Ackerman's Isacord works much better with the Amaya.

We havn't tried it yet, but once we go thru the ARC spools that came with
the machine, we're going to give it a shot and will report back the results.

John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

P: 301.693.3096
F: 781.998.6473
I: www.levelbest.com

active website design . web hosting . content driven websites