[amayausers] Re: thread....

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:04:48 -0700

I mostly use Robison-Anton.  I have used it for 8 or 9 years and just got
used to the colors.  I do contract work for someone that has me use Isacord
and it runs well as does Madeira (madeira cones are tall and you have to get
extentions from Melco for it to fit right).  I use a little ARC but not very
much.  R/A poly I get for 5.50 - 6.50 a spool and really like how it runs.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, Oregon