[amayausers] Re: thead breaks

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:18:53 -0400

for what it's worth...
I found when things are really going bad:
check bobbin-too tight, stitches get too tight, start to break
too loose, thread gets loopy and looks terrible
crude under the tension bar, really doesn't help
black bobbin thread-shouldn't be on the market-anyone want a couple boxes?
if thread break continues-I look to see where it is happening-if on letter
'corners-then I check and change autostitch or short stitch
if it is not that, then I increase material density 1 point at a time and
see what happens
increase backing-add another piece, or switch to cut away
solvy on top, definitely on pique
decrease speed
that's all I can tell you for now!
good luck...