[amayausers] textile font...

  • From: Peter Strike <strikesystems@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 19:32:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
my customer would like a logo using a font called "Textile".  I have
seen it (in their fax to me) and cannot find one close enough in the
Design shop (of the ones that came installed with design shop).

Question one, how do I get a hold of a font like this (for free if
that's possible)?

Question two, once I get it (I suppose its some type of file that I can
move into a design shop folder), where must I move in on my Windows XP
computer to make it come up in design shop?

Any help appreciated, and in case someone already has this font
available, and you wouldn't mind emailing me the file, my email is
strikesystems@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Peter Strike