[amayausers.com] Re: supplier for yoga mats? and good golf shirts

  • From: "Mary\(Shuffletown Embroidery\)" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 18:09:27 -0500

Carol,
I can't help you with either request, but you need to go to the boards to
post your question. Go here http://www.amayausers.com/boards, and then
choose Suppliers to add a new post. You just posted to the freelist, which
is kind of defunct. I hope this helps. If you continue to have problems, let
me know and I will try to help.

Mary Buckle
Shuffletown Embroidery
Charlotte, NC 28214