[amayausers] suggestion for Melco

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 05:37:28 -0400

This doesn't apply to Amaya but I do have a suggestion for Melco's website. I think it would be help helpful if Melco added a bulletin board to it's own website and broke it down with 2 catagories, machine name and software (Then sub catagories such as errors or tips sections. Maybe even a classified section as well). I have a Melco EMT machine with DesignShop and would find it helpful to go to the website looking for answers on weekends or nights when Melco is closed. 2 companies I know that does this are vBulletin or PHPBB (In case you are wondering, I'm not spamming, PHPBB is free I believe) For those of you not familar with bulletin boards it is people helping other people with the same interests. I find them very helpful. What does everyone else think?
Steve